23 September 2009

Mom's back in hospital

Again, my family requests no phone calls, please. But alas, Mom is back in hospital today (Wed). She's dehydrated and not eating well. A drip seems to be the answer for now.

{Oh, Mommy, my heart aches for you all.}

I'll be away after class tomorrow. R and I are driving with our friend CS to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (tell me if you want to hear the only SK joke I know). We'll be back on Monday when I'll post an update again.

The other Leaches seem to be doing fine.

Enjoy your weekend, wherever you are. Here in Alberta we're enjoying record highs for September, considering we've passed the autumn equinox already. No complaints at all! Fall's my favourite season, no contest.

EP,
off to pack for the province to the east (turn right and keep going straight)

No comments: